English
Russian
+7 909 655-00-26 (Telegram, WhatsApp, Viber); +7 963 751-85-84 (WhatsApp)
Eye-catching photo tours around Crimea
1 days
Eye-catching photo tours around Crimea

Photo tour is a chance to learn the intricacies of professional photography and come back home with an eye-catching photo story to post in social networks. We will arrange for you to travel across Crimea with a deep dive in "nature", full of colors and unforgettable impressions that will stay in your memory and in your pictures.

Tour schedule

The tour format will depend on your wishes and physical fitness. If you like, we'll wander around the mountains, sleep in tents and sing songs by the fire. Prefer a high-profile holiday? We will select the most comfortable hotel for you and show around the best restaurants.

 

All people are different, that's why we will be happy to make a program which will strike your fancy.

 

For idealists who look at things through rose colored glasses, we offer a salty pink lake! Have you been told since your childhood that such thing does not exist and that you ought to have a realistic view of things? Now you can see the world of your dreams: the surreal landscapes of the Koyashskoye Lake, which - if looked at from the height – reminds of strawberry jelly! The lake is attractive to rare birds and photography amateurs!

 

 

For cynics, whose heart will only soften in the sea: a sunset on the Black Sea coast. Did you know that the sun is more photogenic than cats and Marilyn Monroe? The sea sunset is always beautiful, so stop worrying about how good you are at the art of photography!

For romantics ready to lose their mind: poppy fields. Did you know that a poppy field is a portal to a parallel world? Not to worry though, we will wait until you’re back!

 

For mystics: a late-night photography master class. Did you know that 70% of people who noticed a shooting star in the Crimean sky think of coming back there again? And the remaining 30 % think of never leaving. Because nights there are so splendid.

 

For those who are used to always being on top! For you, we prepared an Ai-Petri dawn. One and a half hours drive along crazy mountain spiral roads, and there we are atop of peninsula’s one of the most impressive viewing platforms. Imagine the darkness starting to vanish, and a breathtaking view opening in front of your eyes (and the camera lens) with the horizon, at first painted in pale yellow, rapidly changing colors and turning purple

 

 

 

Map of the tour
We accept all sorts of payment
1
Details of orders

Our guides

OKSANA EFREMOVA
OKSANA EFREMOVA

Muscovite. Choose her way of life: to enjoy each day and feel happy. Will be sharing not only the knowledges of a professional guide, but also positive vibes of a happy person!

MARINA BRAGINSKAYA
MARINA BRAGINSKAYA

Young and active with a good sense of humor. Live fast and smart. Marina will not only show the Moscow, but can also teach you Russian songs and poems. She likes children and is talented to find the way of communication with them. You will probably want to take her with you when leaving.

OLGA CHESNAKOVA
OLGA CHESNAKOVA

Leading guide, has a great experience with large groups, VIP — clients. Friendly, stress-resistant and resourceful. Olga is able to find the solution to any problem, organize leisure and listen to your whims. You are welcome!

Просмотров: 1